Boosterberg requires access to your Facebook page to be able to manage your ad campaigns. With this access we can create, schedule, and improve ads for you.
It’s important to note that this access is only for managing ads and doesn’t give us control over your whole page. Your page’s security remains intact.
During the preset activation process, you will be prompted to give Boosterberg access to manage the ads on your Facebook/Instagram page in order for your campaigns to go live.
Here are the steps you need to take for Facebook to process this request:
- Copy our Ad representative’s Facebook profile link: https://www.facebook.com/dankremsabb
- Go to your Facebook Page. If you’re logged into your Facebook account, you will need to switch into your Page to access Settings. Here’s a guide how to do it.
- Go to Settings
- Click on New Pages Experience
- Click on Page Access
- Under People with Task Access click on Add New
- Search for our Ad Representative by entering his Facebook profile link: https://www.facebook.com/dankremsabb
- Give access
Watch this video with all the steps:
If you don’t see the New Pages Experience Tab under your Facebook page settings, follow these steps:
- Open your Facebook Page permission settings
- Paste the link to our Ad Representative’s Facebook account intho the “Assign a new Page role” field
- Switch the role to Advertiser
Our Ad representative will receive an invitation to manage your Facebook page’s ads and after they accept that invitation your campaign will go live. We will notify you when Facebook activates the connection.