Setting up a new campaign
Once you have registered and verified your Boosterberg account you are ready to create a new campaign and boost your posts.
Click on “login” at the boosterberg.com page (or go directly to app.boosterberg.com) and sign in with your Facebook profile. You will be redirected to the Boosterberg Dashboard.
On the Dashboard, click on the Boost New Page button. Here you will have several options to choose from:
- Choose a Facebook Page for which you want to promote posts
- Choose an Ad Account which shall be charged after promoting your posts
- Pick the goal of your campaign – you can choose between Post Engagement, Traffic or Conversion campaigns.
- Set up your Budget and Targeting – a new pop up window will appear, where you can choose:
- Audience and demographics of your target group
- Budget for your new campaign
- Placements – where boosted posts will be shown
- Set up your boosting conditions (conditions that each boosted post has to meet)
- Basic Settings – with this option you cannot specify any exact boosting conditions, you can only tell Boosterberg what percentage of Facebook posts will be promoted. If you are looking for a low CPC and very optimized budget where only the best posts are promoted then choose the option Top 10%, or Top 20% of posts.
- Advanced Settings – with this option you can choose from specific boosting conditions and provide Boosterberg with information when and what posts you only want to promote. For more information about what conditions to select and how, please read our next guide article.
- When done click on the Submit button to finish the setup process